Saturday, October 3, 2009

There's No Higher Heaven . . .

... Than getting on the track
Early in the morning
(with perception freshly enhanced)
and lettin' 'er purr at ninety

{After decades of rough-tuning and
The last ten years fine-tuning my life,
Pretty much everything I do
Is a heavenly experience}

Bringin' 'er down from 90 to 60 in 5 seconds
In deference to the 'Smokey'
Parked in the center island
Just adds to the exciting ambience
Of high speed motion
(168 miles in the 1st 2 hours)

Black Chevy & Nissan pick-ups
Make great pace cars
(I'll go with the faster one)
The Corvette & the motorcycle:
Also fine pace cars

Another aspect of heaven is that
I live about a mile from the I-5 highway
so I can pit stop in my apartment for 5 minutes
in the middle of a ten-hour drive from
San Francisco to Phoenix
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This 8-minute blog
Is brought to you by

Sigmond Twayne
M.C. O'Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment