Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How To Navigate The Globe . . . . . . .

....... when you're fucking hard
You have to go one way or another
North, south, east, west, up, down, in-out> AND
Decide how fast and how long for each segment!
Oy Vay!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am feeling a full universal backflight--
That means focusing momentarily
On the coolest moments of your
Vivid childhood (toys, trees, boyds & bees,
Pumpkin frost & sleigh riding (with the town whore)

Scout camp -- cinnamon, sage & flaxseed
Bang A Gong!
With Mustard and Catalina dressing

I have taken my childhood all the way with me
To seniority -- You should SEE my apartment!
A Hoot & A Howl

TakeOut For The Mind:
http://sigtwayne.com/

The most influential new force on planet E
Since the Bushmen went underground

Masturbating: Raping The Dick!
Early & Often

No comments:

Post a Comment